Saturday, July 10, 2010

Twenty Three

        I guess you already got used with it: my life is Eddie. This post will be a 2 in 1 (so I can make up for the lost one on Friday).
    Twenty three is such a great number for me, not only that 2 x 3 = 6(my birthday) but 23rd January is our anniversary. And, everything 23 is magical for me. I'm sure I sound like a maniac, but that's not all. This is a very special post because there are 23 more days and finally, I'll be in Eddie's arms! Isn't it awesome?..
     I feel sorry for you, guys, who read my blog, you gotta "hear" over and over again the same things. Like it or not, this is my life. And I started this blog to write about me. I know it sounds selfish, but I need it.
      Anyway, today was nice. It rained, but it was warm. I drove with no shoes on. Feels great. I spent time with my nieces, they are so funny, they got the "wedding fever" from me, and they started to plan their weddings... at 13!! I was laughing with my sister: "First, you need a fiance, my darling." She was cute, though.
      I walked 3 miles today, and exercised like 30 minutes. I hope I'll be able to walk tomorrow. The feeling is great, though.
       I miss Eddie. I talked with him today... just a lil bit. He was happy Germany won some soccer game. Don't ask me, I have no idea what he was talking about, but hearing his voice was amazing. Calmed me down and gave me energy in the same time. Tomorrow he'll be home. I really hope he gets some rest tonight.
*sight* Can't wait to see him again... *dreamy eyes..*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day!!!