Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Confusing Countdowns

       So, who cares if there are 11 or 12 more days?.. I have the feeling I forgot even my name. There are so many things to do, I feel my brain melting. And the hot weather is not helping at all. But I don't mind. If that means I can turn into some small thing that doesn't feel anything but Eddie's love, than, let it be! I'm kidding. And, by the way, don't even ask what I wanted to say cause I don't know. Don't worry, I think lately the pictures were more clear than my talking.
     Going back to countdown, I am really confused because I don't know if I should count till August 2nd or 3rd. On 2nd is my leaving, but I'll actually see Eddie on the 3rd. Ok, ok, that's crazy. But every second counts!!! Cannot wait to spend the rest of my life next to him. He's my unexpected gift and I cherish him. My life would be meaningless without him. Somebody told me once to marry the person I cannot live without. When I realized we were about to start planning the wedding, I asked myself to picture my life without him. Just a test, you know. I love challenges. Guess what! It was the only time in my life when I loved to fail a test! I couldn't imagine myself without him. So, once again: HE'S THE ONE! And I'm so happy and pleased and blessed and ... speechless, breathless, oh, no words to describe the feeling! 
Time for bed, now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day!!!