Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hi Five!


Five things I should say more often:
* "You're my precious";
* "I trust you";
* "I am so proud of you";
* "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you";
* "You are the perfect fiance, and will be the best husband in the world".
    Just 5?! That's not fair. I love it when the time goes so quick, but there are so many other things I should say more often, and I feel bad I couldn't put them all here. No biggie, I will make sure to say 'em all next week, when I'll finally be in his arms. 
      About the picture? Oh gosh!!! Don't even ask. We were tired that night.. at Bible Study. Can't remember exactly who took the picture or when, my memory is blurry... And, for now, I think this is a start: our first photo when we're both serious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day!!!