Monday, July 26, 2010

Seven

           Seven ways to show my love to you:
- write you emails every day;
- kiss you all the time;
- listen to you (you know it's hard for me to just stop talking);
- hold your hand all the time;
- send you a text message only to tell you I love you;
- dress nice for you;
- bring your breakfast in bed.
         Oh, and that's all? Just seven? That was hard! I couldn't decide which one to put down and which one not. There are just 7 days more. As a matter of fact, next Monday, at this time I'll be on the plane... I get butterflies in my stomach every time I think about it.
         Today was pretty awful. I found out some things that upset me, but my sis, Mary, she's been there for me, thanks Mary can't wait to see you and give you a huge bear hug for all you've done for me so far. And all the things you're gonna do... She's a big helper with wedding planning. It's essential to have somebody already married to help you out. Only a girl who's been bride can think of all those details that make weddings so gorgeous.
        Frankie is getting bigger and bigger. I love spending time with him. I love cause he doesn't mind when I kiss him while he's sleeping. As long as I hold him in my arms, I can do whatever I wanna do. Anna is so funny, too. She wants to spend so much time with me and we play a lot! Today was tickling day. I'll miss the guys from here. But I'll be happy to be next to my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day!!!