Wednesday, August 12, 2009

your life is yours but it doesn't belong to you

I just started to write smth for my graded project, 'cause I got some ideas and I'm so excited about the whole thing, I finally have the feeling I do smth helpful for my life.It's a good feeling..like my life starts to have a contour, a "shape", and it's kinda going to one direction, not going nowhere anymore.
So, I wrote a letter today, actually, the letter...it's the first letter i send to my fiance from here..it's sort of sad romantic excited personal way to comunicate.And slow.
Later I'll go with my sister at ACmore(for my nieces) I'm so excited, I'll have like 2 hours to spend in that perfect place!!!we go at ACmore 'cuz they have this crafty-thing to do for kids and after that they can take home the crafts they did there, it's cool, makes me wish to be a kid again... I'll just skip to the next thought, I'm pretty sure you don't wanna hear(read) about "I didn't have this and I didn't have that" childhood.Still, I want to mention that
I had a great super funny full of events childhood
and i enjoyed it every single moment.
Next in line...my sister told me smth about the jews today(my brother in law knows everything-if not everything, almost everything- about jews)and I was a lil bit ...umm...amazed, you know, I'm pretty sure it's wonderful to live in the time of one of the books of the Bible, but to see and live in the time when the book of revelation is fulfilled, it's a feeling that I can't really explain..I mean, everybody's saying we live the end of the days, but sometimes it feels like you can reach that end, it's just like you can stretch out your hand and "grab" the end...pretty scarry if you don't know what you did, you do and/or will do with your life..I'll ask my bro'-in -law to give me that link and maybe I'll post it...just in case.:)
So..folks, DON'T FORGET...your life is yours but it doesn't belong to you, you know, it doesn't depent on you not at all, the life came somewhere from the above your life isn't yours, it Jesus'!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet post. Also, I love your header! And name - ours are similar. NO WAY.

    Thanks so much for stopping by! Defs come again:)
    girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words make my day!!!