Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome !!!

    Aniela Denisa Stoia, welcome to the world!! Even though you don't know too many things about this life here, I want to let you know, we are more than happy to welcome you in our family. I promise, from now on, I'll be an example for your little footsteps when you follow me. I am so nervous and excited to meet you, on August 8th. I'm anxious to hold you in my arms, change your diapers and even feed you (when you'll be older)... I can't wait to take pictures with you, and to give your mommy and your daddy a huge hug. For now, you just stay in your daddy's hands... You are precious, my sweet little Aniela... 

Isn't she gorgeous?

















Look at her, I already adore her, and I've never meet her!.. Oh, and yes, I was so happy, I forgot.. My youngest niece was born on June 24th, in Romania. :) As you can see, the baby and her mommy are fine.. and they'll go home this Thursday. 

2 comments:

Your kind words make my day!!!