Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One Thousand, Two Hundred, Forty Seven Days..


       That is, 3 years and 5 months. When you put it in days, sounds like a whole lot, doesn't it? Not really. I look back, and it seems like a fairy-tale, everything. There have been already more than three years since I've known Eddie. Still, I feel like I've always known him. Like, deep down, I've always loved him, even if I hadn't met him yet. Every single second of my life. I knew I had to keep my love, my true love for somebody. Even when, as a teen-ager, couldn't help but "fall" for some guys. I knew it was just some butterflies. Still, when I saw his picture up on the internet for the first time, something happened. Those blue eyes, and his smile, something about him was so attracting, still, not only in a romantic way, but in every way. The picture was a simple one.
         And now, I sit in wonder, and can't wait for this last 41 days to be over so I can be with him again. For forever, this time... I hope. Every single second away from him is just a slowly painful death for me. He is my life, my everything. I love you, Eddie S. I love you 1247 times more than when I first talked to you. I love you, and that's ok. More than ok. That's perfect. God gave me you, my precious! I love you, and never get tired of telling, writing, showing it to you. 
I love you.
and that's just the beginning ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day!!!