Saturday, October 23, 2010

new feelings and a project

             I guess this happens with every girl when she gets married... Suddenly, I stop thinking only about myself, now, my thoughts look like "how Mr. Hubby would like that?". So, because out of nowhere there is someone else that matters more than me, yesterday I made apple pie for him. Well, for everybody... and mom helped me. Another little thing I forgot to mention: I got two moms now, and we live next door with Hubby's parents. Hubby loved 'em. :)
              On another hand, I started a project and I intend to finish it. It should take couple of days, but I won't be surprised if it's gonna be longer than one week... so, because I wanted to make sure I'ma finish it I thought it would be fun to show you my idea and then the progress... I want to do this because I'm so good at getting excited when beginning something and then, my excitement is just gone and the project is forgotten. It is time to make some major changes. So, this is what I want to make. I found the picture and a tutorial on the internet, I fell in love with it and I said: "Hey, I can do that! I can start learning how to really crochet this thing." In the end, I'll have something to be proud to wear...  


This is what I start with... I'll keep you tuned..
wish me luck!!! :) 












1 comment:

  1. yummm that apple pie looks so nice!
    www.hiitsmolly.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words make my day!!!