Monday, October 25, 2010

just a little progress..

           So, that's just a glimpse of our home... my sisters kept asking me for pictures but I didn't really had the chance to upload 'em on facebook... it's just a little corner... in our living ...
           Now, talking serious stuff.. I started the scarf... and what can I say?.. Crochet can be pretty addicting. I'm so curious how it's gonna look in the end... of course, I made some mistakes, but hey, it's the first time in my life when I crochet more than just a chain... if you get me :). Maybe I'll take some pictures tomorrow..
          On the other hand, I'm so done with long hair. In case you don't know me, I've never had longer hair then my shoulder-lenght. I always wanted to have long hair on my wedding day, and I had it, but now I just wanna cut it off. It's too long and I don't have enough time for it... Soon I'll get a new haircut... and I'm sure I'ma love it! ...
smile and remember you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day!!!