Thursday, October 14, 2010

I like

      
         I like the way husband takes care of me when I'm sick.
         I like how he feeds me and starts the fire in the stove so we can have a warm house.
         ... and the fact that I stayed in bed almost all day.
         I like it when he comes from work and the first thing he does is to kiss me. Not even say "Hi", just a kiss. It just makes my day.
        I like to listen to French music. French sounds way too sexy for me!
        The point is, I love my life right now. I'd change couple of things here and there, but hey, it wouldn't be exciting if everything was perfect. I'm trying to change the things that have to be changed, and I know I can do it, but it takes time.
       Yesterday I saw a movie. Some guy said time is important, not money. I guess he's right and I'ma start think at that more often.
       I'm off. Husband-wife time!!!
YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day!!!