Monday, October 18, 2010

Coming Back Home?...

            In case you are wondering, I have 3 homes. At least, it feels like it. Last week I visited one of them. I've been in a short visit to my hometown, Craiova. It's not a really spectacular city, but the park is awesome. My fav part of it is the huge lake with little island, and the suspended bridge, and the spectacular trees, and the uncountable small falls, and the flowers, and the animals, and the small castle, oh the old house... everything! So, as I said, we've been there. Me and husband. I don't know how to say it, but it was weird. Really. Didn't feel like home again. I felt like a stranger. Too many changes, too different. The apartment looked empty, even though I just looked at the building. It was kinda sad. Friends were inexistent. Did I miss the feeling or it was supposed to feel just like another visitor? A visitor with billions memories. I don't know if I wanna go back there. I don't think I belong there anymore. Maybe this is the way should be. It was my home. Now, is just a memory. Still, I will always call it my home. I wouldn't want to live there anymore, but I will always cherish those years. I will miss 'em, and remember 'em as much as I can.
            Here's a lesson I know, but always forget: live the present. Don't steal its value because you can't stop thinking about the past, or planning your future. 
            I've been home. But I was more than happy to come back to my new home. Now, I know. My home, is where Eddie is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day!!!