Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Something pretty...


     Ok, so this is what I found out yesterday..Take a nice knitted beret, wear it proudly, and everybody will consider you look french.That easy!?..Well, at least that happened to me at work...and, believe me if I say I didn't wear my best outfit.Ok, I'll be honest till the end..actually, I wore the beret cause I had a bad hair day and when I woke up, I hoped nobody will notice me ...I can say I was happy when everybody LOVED it..not that I care (much) about what people think about me...
    Speaking of thinking....indeed, it can drive you crazy!Lately, it's been lots of thinking for me, and yes, sometimes it's good, it helps you find solutions for problems, but oh, man, I'm afraid I'm gonna go crazy one day.No, that's too much, but seriously, sitting in a chair, with my headphones on all day long, it damages my brain cells...I need some IQ challenging questions around me:).
     Eeehh, I have no idea what I'm trying to say, it's almost midnight, I gotta finish Eddie's mail, read something for school, go to bed and tomorrow wake up at 5:30(treadmill time!!)...I am praying I will have enough time to post something worth reading in a couple of days, till then, take care, thanks for reading, eat fruits and enjoy the last days of February!!!:)

1 comment:

  1. No matter what, I bet you looked amazing in this beret! My daughter just loves wearing them as often as she can and I never once think to ask her if perhaps people have told her she looks French?!

    Here is hoping that you have a moment to relax! You sound super busy!

    Be sure you stop by today for a last minute opportunity to participate in two giveaways for tomorrow.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words make my day!!!