Friday, January 11, 2013

Hello, twenty thirteen!

     

{photo by me}
          It's that time when people sit down and analize themselves for the past year, set goals, see what changed and what's to change. It's the opportunity of "new beginnings". Well, I'm not that kind of person. I've never been and it's hard to imagine myself this way. I'm trying, though - really hard, actually.

          I've had some resolutions last year. Some of them happened. Some, are in progress. Others, didn't.

  I haven't blogged too much. Not necessarily because of lack of inspiration, but because time management was pretty challenging. Besides, until now, I've kept it more as a journal replacer. This year, I want others to get to know this little world of mine. Not because I'm important, but because I want to invest in people. And if I'm shy, this would be the best way(at least, for now). So this year, you'll find me at my working desk, making creatinkart happen; spending time with family and friends; investing in youth & church; seeking God; making a home; falling in love with my hubby every single day; writing about my failures and victories; sharing my fears and moments of happiness. I'll be a busy bee, enjoying the warm days and cold ones. Growing up, falling, getting up and going further. I have a plan (more or less, to be honest!!) and I need your encouragement. Because I'm scared.

       
                So, bring it on, 2013!! Bring it on!!!




2 comments:

  1. It's going to be a great year!;) Be fearless! Big hug!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement!! You're a sweetheart!!...

      Delete

Your kind words make my day!!!