Monday, January 2, 2012

Everything has its 1st

I have to be honest: every year would pass and I've never thought of resolutions or plans or what I want from the year that lies ahead of me.

This year, I've already set my priorities and I'm curious how this will affect my life.

This year, I'm dreaming of quiet mornings, long walks for inspiration, much more reading and new adventures.

This will be the year when I'll make Eddie a very special birthday; and read at least 3 books. I'll run a 5k and sell my first card(already did, btw!!!yuppiiee!!!). I'll keep learning to play at the guitar and hopefully, visit Florida. I'll (re)start keeping a journal(for the years to come) and blog several times a week( I have so many ideas for new posts, just didn't make the time to actually put them together).

I'll keep in touch more with my family.
and make a new good, real friend.

I'll start learning more about design and start working on some interior design projects.

Last, but not least, I want to save enough money to buy Eddie the photography equipment he needs. He's such a good photographer, it's a shame not to be able to work because of that...

So, bring it on 2012!!! I know we can handle you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day!!!