Thursday, December 31, 2009

The end = a new beginning


                I've been thinking for the last week what do I want to do with my life?How am I going to manage it?I tried to make a list for year 2010.It just seemed impossible what to put first.I am 100% sure I will not be in the same situation next year.I'll work harder, study more, sleep less, but it will be different.Anyway, this  thing with next year is pretty exciting.A whole new year to start a new beginning, a chance to get things right and get rid of all what's unnecessary.New things to learn and more strength to become.
         What amazes me so much is how so just one day can make us organize our lives, put some more things on "to-do`s" list, have other expectations, and hopes that something will be different.This year I'm fascinated about how one second will throw us in next year.I'm happy I can say today "I'll do this next year!"...I guess I'm such a kid now, but you know, every now and then it's good to let the kid in you to come out and make your life better.Like every year before, I have my hopes about 2010."What is different, then?" you may ask.Well, the big difference is the faith that grows stronger and stronger each day, the peace everything will go the best way, the promises I have from God and the confidence I can do anything!With all these in my bag, I think I can face the countdown to 2010.
the song of the day



Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go,



for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.


     Brooks Atkinson

2 comments:

  1. dear new year...it seems imposible for me too to make that list.though i try everyday..in the end i think i`m gonna do those things from the "to do list" and after that i`ll do the list :)) I WANNA SEE YOU! thats definitly something that`s on the list , no matter if the list is before or after! >:D< love you hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: the picture from the post it`s amazing!!! i swear!! tell me it`s a print from your Mac :)))

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words make my day!!!