Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lesson About Faith

      Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. (Hebrews 11:1)
    Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (Philippians 4:6)
    
      Last days I had this verses in my head. As time passes, me and Eddie are getting more stressed, time's too short for everything, problems at job that need to take care of, at home is another "life" that need to live.. It's been so busy lately, I have no idea how it is possible to be June already!!! I'm happy, just 2 months and I'm gonna finally see Eddie, but on the other hand, so many things to get done, and so little time... And when you think there's nothing that could make things go even worse, there it is! Waiting for you to think that, and pops out! So discouraging can it be!!! But, never forget those two verses, I thought about them so much, and practicly, them and Eddie's prayers kept me going on, otherwise, I would've just wanted to disappear. Problems make you feel weak, small, and not able to handle 'em, but the situation is totally changed when you show your problems how big is your God. This is what I did. And suddenly, nothing seems to be too big. Or too complicated. Nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day!!!