Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bring me back to life!!!


You know, I realized some things last week...The one with the biggest impact on me was how much a single person can make you fight for something...from the most useless thing to the most important matters as life.One person can decide your death as a wonderful person or can make your life miserable.I am aware this is how we were created, to long for each other's presence, love and attention.We need a social life in order to fulfill our means in life.In other words we are addicted to each other, we need the people around us to live.It is something impossible to change and I'm not telling you something new.It might not sound interesting, but it is extraordinary to discover things by yourself.
While I am trying to figure out my lack of words tonight, I'd be glad if you would listen the song of the day.

4 comments:

  1. Here is hoping that you can look to God for the beginning of your answers! He will never disappoint or make you question your life! As always He simply awaits an invitation from us.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. your absolutely right! love this! you took the words right outta my mouth :)

    i love hearing from you!!! your words brighten up my day love! i love hearing your feeback! it's the best! thanks for following! i'm glad i reminded you of her!!
    AND:
    and eco sandwhich consists of:
    turkey, cheese, mayonaise(sp?), and mustard.
    then you stick it in the microwave for 30 seconds :)
    it sounds yucky, atleast to me it did at first. but i LOVE it. in fact, i might go make one now :)

    love your blog and you!
    hugs!!!
    jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://reves-du-chocolat.blogspot.com/2009/10/only-forabout-us.html

    just don't forget alright? i think i might start writing in english on my blog..there are few from here who actualy understand this multinational language..>:D< love you! by the way...ur post :)) i experimented something similar last week! oh..u might wanna come in ro this summer, Marinel is getting engaged,actualy,married :)) xoxoxo :) >:D< miss you hun

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words make my day!!!