Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Oh, hello ... (again)


I will be honest with you, it's hard to jump right back into writing after taking a lenghty break. I don't know what to say first - should I just jump right back where I left? Should I (re)introduce myself? Should I explain why the long break? I guess the easier thing to do is to take the "this is my blog, I do what I want" attitude and roll with it. But things life is more complicated. Once I decide to write on a public space, I have a responsibility to my readers. It doesn't matter there are three or three thousand readers. The fact that they constantly return and take their precious time to read my ramblings is enough. 



So, here I am again. Typing (more deleting, to be honest) my thoughts away on a cloudy afternoon, craving some warm weather and sipping my tea. I have tons of ideas, but when the time comes to write them down, my mind goes blank. It's a struggle. I wanted to get better at blogging, so I started reading a lot about blogs. The more I've been researching, the more confused I was. And disheartened. I don't have a domain. I don't have a niche. I didn't find "my voice" yet. I don't have amazing graphics. I don't have good photos for my posts, either. I don't have enough knowledge of SEO. And the list goes on. But the thought that maybe, just maybe one person will find what I write helpful makes me keep going. I've had this nagging in my heart since 9th grade to write down my thoughts, my wondering moments because maybe, one day someone will read them and be encouraged. That's when I started journaling. That's why I started to blog. And the same thought has been nagging me since last summer - to keep writing. 



What will you find here? Well, I don't know exactly. I know for sure that you'll find pieces of my heart. I will share with you my thoughts, ideas, funny moments and lessons. 


I will embrace this journey. Would you join me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day!!!