Tuesday, March 8, 2011

nine

{photo via}
            nine wonders:
* your alarm going off in the morning
* the sweet kiss you give me right before heading to work
* how we can fit together in a twin bed, when before, a queen size bed wasn't enough for me
* the envious looks we get for being such a cute couple (yes, I had to say it... I know, I know...)
* Christmas every day with you
* that little smirk on the corner of your lips when you look at me and think I'm not paying attention
* your awfully funny and crazy ways of saying "I love you"
* you searching for my hand to wrap it around you when we go to sleep
* me actually enjoying an action movie ... and that's because of you.


Note to self: never ever try to do something like this again. It's too hard to chose just couple things about love and marriage and person you love the most, and life with him (or apart from him). 

Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.



1 comment:

Your kind words make my day!!!