Wednesday, March 30, 2011

it's good to know you're loved


{photo via}
           This day week started out wonderfully. And today, when I was feeling so tired(because lack of sleep- too much happiness leads to that, too, not only stress), and grumpy, God just gave me another miracle. To remember His love and care for me. He put at 7am a small rainbow in the sky, just in front of me so it would've been impossible not to see it. What a great God we have! I need to mention yesterday or last night didn't rain at all, in fact, it didn't rain in days, which it makes it very special. 
           On the other hand, I have some very good news, and a giveaway coming, but I'll be talking about them next time... today I'm too busy and too tired. So bare with me. 

Some people complain that there are thorns among roses, while others praise God because He put roses among thorns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day!!!