Thursday, August 5, 2010

Some Randomness

            Do you know what's weird? It's weird I feel odd if I don't post everyday. Yes, that's a thing. Like, what, are you talking about the same person? In a way, that's good. I get out all those thoughts that might kill me in time, and you, well, I think about you, too. You get some news about me and my life, which, by the way, right now is a beautiful mess. Things need to be done, I'm tired, decisions, communication etc.. and I just want some more sleep. But I keep waking up at weird hours like 6... or 8 am. And this weekend I'm visiting one of my sister.. How wonderful! Can't wait to see my teeny tiny little niece. And the others, of course.. ;))

1 comment:

  1. Been there and done that so many times over my life. I've been feeling guilty lately that I haven't been visiting blog land a lot but writing as much as I can during the week. I've just recently began to take the weekends off.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

Your kind words make my day!!!