Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Letters {4}

{photo by me}
          Dear shop I'm thinking to open, please please please work out! I really love you and I hope people will be able to see my passion through you! (blog post to follow with more info on this one:)! )

          Dear rain,
               suddenly, I love you! You don't make me want to stay in bed anymore. I want to be productive! Your lovely sound in my window is the best soundtrack for my work!

          Dear little blog of mine,
               don't be sad. I was unorganized and didn't make time for you. But don't you worry, I missed you too!!

          Dear readers,
               would you accept my apologies?

          Dear me,
               Learn your lessons faster!

       
Have a happy weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day!!!