Friday, November 6, 2009

tonight...


I'm happy, but my heart hurts.I'm not sure I've experienced it in my life, it's such a funny feeling.Indeed, I found out happiness is a part of us, like, the walls of a room...you need them to create the room, it's your choice if you put something on them or you just put some black old wallpaper on it.But I was not thinking to talk about happiness.I am aware of the thing that you might be happy in your life, but you never find happiness.
Feeling the peace in my sad heart is such a wonder.I guess tonight is going to be a good night...with good sleep and great dreams.Life gets tougher and tougher each day, but I won't give up.I decided just to stay strong, face the problems and more, resolve them!.I challenge life and I am determined to win the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind words make my day!!!